Thursday 20 December 2012

What Look Will You Be Rocking Around the Christmas Tree: My First Next Work Experience Blog Post

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry for not posting so far this week but I've been having an amazing and insanely busy time doing work experience with the PR Department at the Next Head Office! I've been keeping a blog diary of all the exciting things I've been getting up to each day, so at the weekend I'll be posting that along with lots of photos just in case you're interested in the fashion PR industry yourself. As I'm mainly working with the social media side of PR one of the best things I've been doing is writing and putting together posts for the Next Blog, which I'm sure lots of you are aware of particularly if you belong to the Next Blogger Network. Well my first post was published yesterday and as I don't really have time tonight to write anything new (four hours travelling a day plus 9-5 in the office certainly takes it out of you and leaves very little energy for blog post composing!) I thought I'd leave you a little link to it, as not only would I love to hear your feedback but hopefully some of you will find it quite useful if you're stuck on what outfit to wear on Christmas day next week...

So please click here to take a peek at my Next blog post on Christmas outfit ideas!

check me out having my own desk...easily pleased much?
I'm getting really sad that it's my last day in the office tomorrow as I've enjoyed this week so much and it's really made me sure of what career path I want to take. I am also excited it's nearly the weekend too though as I'm staying with one of my best uni friends this week as his house is so much closer to commute from, so Saturday means I can finally go home for Christmas! I hope you're all having a great week and exciting run up to the big day :)

Love Meg
x

6 comments:

  1. Oh defo share more about your experience!
    I'm currently in my 1st year of studying PR & I'm loving it so far so I would love to hear what you've been getting upto:)

    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you've had an amazing experience. i'd love to do some similar work experience :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds amazing! Its great Next have given you lots of relevant experience, a few places I've interned at I was no more than a skivvy and didnt get any insight to the industry whats-so-ever. A week in a post room wrapping parcels? Sounds like you've had a great time!

    Have a great Christmas!
    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds a fab experience, well done on getting something published too! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds amazing, I'm studying pr at bournemouth uni from next September and hope to go into fashion pr after so any advice/experience would be wicked!
    Georgie XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hunny, just to let you know ive tagged you in a post xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me a happy bunny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs