Monday 7 January 2013

House of Fraser Haul: Topshop, bareMinerals & Oasis

Hey Girlies,

I hope you all had a good weekend! I had such a nice last weekend at home as I went to Bluewater with my boyfriend to watch The Hobbit and spend all the House of Fraser vouchers I got for my birthday. Needless to say I had a lot of constant moaning in my ear as I deliberated over what to buy (There are far too many counters and brands to choose from in that shop!), but in the end I decided to get some new clothes and staple items as I have far too much make up for one face already...








I've been looking for a new handbag for a while now as even though I still adore my Zara shopper basket, it is pretty massive and not always appropriate for times when you only need to carry your purse and phone (oh and lots of lipsticks, I swear my lipstick collection now lives at the bottom of my handbag). So in comes this little (well a bit smaller) beauty from Oasis! I love the tan colour, way it fastens up so securely and  fact the handles can be worn on the arm or shoulder, plus it was down to £20 from £35 in the sale so it was a bit of a bargain too. The bareMinerals angled brow brush is actually a repurchase because I managed to somehow loose my other one, I know what a clever clogs, but as I loved it so much for applying my bareMinerals brow powder I decided I couldn't live without it any longer and for only £10 I recommend you don't live without it for much longer too. Now onto the Topshop goodies, House of Fraser did have quite a slim selection but I was very happy to pick up some staples in the form of the burgandy vest top and frilly black ankle socks and I also love the bright coral peter pan collar top and textured drop hem sweater as I think they are both quite different pieces, perfect for the transitional seasons. Yes I am already  preparing for the arrival of Spring!

What have you been buying lately? As I've already told you about my weekend, I'll just say that today I travelled back up to Sheffield to begin rehearsals for the next play I'm in and to finish my essays. My housemates aren't back yet so I'm a bit lonely and post holiday bluesy so can't wait for everyone to get back and proper fun uni to begin again!

Have a lovely night,
Love Meg
x

24 comments:

  1. I was looking at those shell tops in Topshop the other day and I'm in love with the bottle green colour they do! The coral version is really pretty too! Lovely post!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great stuff lovely!! I need a haul soon!
    xxx

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those socks! :')
    lovely things here, I'm jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love that bag! It's gorge! :)

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything that you've got! Especially the jumper and the peter pan collar top they're loooovely :)

    http://absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've bought some lovely things :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bag is lovely! and I love the new layout of your blog, very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I really wish Topshop did free delivery!
    xo
    glossy-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the jumper, im sure i was the same one when i was out shopping and loved the colour of it!

    Zoe | zozeze.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is lovely! I love your style! I really like the black Topshop socks- I have them in grey and they're so cute with ankle boots x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo I love that bag and what a brilliant price too! I really want to add a tan handbag to my collection but I always worry I won't know what to wear it with as I only ever really use black handbags :/ I want to branch out though so I might be brave and treat myself to one soon! Love love love the peter pan collar shirt it's beautiful :) Roll on spring!! Good luck with your play and essays :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the jumper xx the coral top is just beautiful xx I'm on a spending ban just now so gutted I can't shop the sales xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is beautiful and such a good price also! Also the jumper looks so comfy! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Topshop jumper is gorgeous!!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah you definitely got some lovely things, love that bag. I always go looking for bags but my boyfriend tells me I have too many, even though technically most are very sensible, not handbag bags - in my opinion anyhow! (: Good luck with the play rehearsals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That jumpers gorgeous!! I think i've seen Essie from Essie Button wearing it, it's definitely familiar!
    xxx


    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jumper and the top you got some really nice pieces :D

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely selection, love the bag especially :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love everything you bought :) The bag is very 'mulberry' and the peter pan collar top is so cute - I love the colour!! x x x.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the bargain Oasis bag, both the purple/mauve Topshop tops are lovely too xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. That jumper is gorgeous! Topshop have some lovely stuff in at the mo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. That red dress is ADORABLE!
    Love seeing Topshop hauls now that Canada has them now!

    redvelvetcupcake17.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. That bag is lovely! and the socks are super cute as well xx

    xoxo elín
    http://elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me a happy bunny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs